The ARTeSYN® Pinch Valves (PVs) are designed for flow control in Biopharmaceutical
manufacturing. ARTeSYN valves outperform other pinch valves because of easy maintenance, simple installation, compact and durable design and 0 to 100% fluid control.
PVs are non-product contact meant for tube and hose sizes from ¼” to 1" ID. The PVs are matched to use on existing tubing to provide flow control and automation where it did not previously exist. These valves have a non-rotating hemispherical plunger design that allows for very fine fluid control. They are available with ON/OFF and modulating pneumatic actuation, as well as multiple brands of electronic feedback indicators.
The ARTeSYN® Pinch Valves can be easily adapted for mounting to skids or fixtures and thanks to the ARTeSYN® design allow for rapid and easy tubing changes.
- Hemispherical Plunger to allow flexible 0% to 100% fluid control
- Available in a range of ¼” to 1" ID to suit multiple tube/hose supplier
- Minimal component parts and simplified construction - no tools necessary
- Available in stainless 316 L body
- Flexibility with spacing in tight areas without affecting function
- Progressive flow curve
- Disposable liners
- Virtually eliminates dead-leg
- Rising stem indication of Open/Close position so you never have to guess if the process line is sealed tight