The ARTeSYN® Pinch Valves (PVs) are designed for flow control in Biopharmaceutical
manufacturing. ARTeSYN valves outperform other pinch valves because of easy maintenance, simple installation, compact and durable design and 0 to 100% fluid control.
PVs are non-product contact meant for tube and hose sizes from 1/2” ID to 2” ID. The PVs are matched to use on existing tubing to provide flow control and automation where it did not previously exist. These valves have a non-rotating hemispherical plunger design that allows for very fine fluid control. They are available with ON/OFF and modulating pneumatic actuation, as well as multiple brands of electronic feedback indicators.
The ARTeSYN® Pinch Valves can be easily adapted for mounting to skids or fixtures and thanks to the ARTeSYN® design allow for rapid and easy tubing changes.
- Hemispherical Plunger to allow flexible 0% to 100% fluid control
- Available in a range of ¼” to 1" ID to suit multiple tube/hose supplier
- Minimal component parts and simplified construction - no tools necessary
- Available in stainless 316 L body
- Flexibility with spacing in tight areas without affecting function
- Progressive flow curve
- Disposable liners
- Virtually eliminates dead-leg
- Rising stem indication of Open/Close position so you never have to guess if the process line is sealed tight
5 Common Myths About Single Use Systems
This lack of evolution has almost certainly limited the adoption of SU technology. It has also undoubtedly frustrated end users of SU systems to no end! The core technology of hose barbs and tie wraps on silicone is many decades old and more suited for a process development lab, not cGMP manufacturing. However, in the last few years, great strides have been made in the design of SU systems and their associated components. This innovation provides an opportunity to dispel some common myths around the limitations of SU systems.