The ARTeSYN® Diaphragm Replacement Valves (DRVs) are a direct drop-in replacement for your existing stainless steel diaphragm valves, enabling the customer to switch over easily and adopt single-use processing practices.
The ARTeSYN® Diaphragm Replacement Valve has all the features of a traditional diaphragm valve. Their ergonomic design allows for rapid and easy liner changes and the valves come in a 1/2” to 1 1/2” clamp size and 0.37"ID to 1.37"ID range. The DRVs can be used with purposefully engineered and molded ARTeSIL® silicone liners in both individual valves and valve arrays. These matched valve and liner designs allow for exceptional fluid control, removing dead-legs and significantly
minimizing hold-up volumes. You simply replace and dispose of each liner/insert after each application, which is more efficient than cleaning and reusing a traditional stainless-steel diaphragm valve. These matched valve and liner designs allow for exceptional fluid control, removing dead-legs and significantly minimizing hold-up volumes.
- Available in a range of ½ ” to 2" ID
- Minimal component parts and simplified construction - no tools necessary
- Stainless Steel 316L Body
- Progressive flow curve
- Standard Tri-Clamp connections
- Manual operation
- Virtually eliminates hold up volumes
- Compliant with ASME BPE Standards
- Fully drainable in multiple orientations
- Integrated travel stops