The ARTeSYN® Diaphragm Replacement Valves (DRVs) are a direct drop-in replacement for your existing stainless steel diaphragm valves, enabling the customer to switch over easily and adopt single-use processing practices.
The ARTeSYN® Diaphragm Replacement Valve (DRV) has all the features of a traditional diaphragm valve, therefore, it is a great alternative to diaphragm valve. Their ergonomic design allows for rapid and easy liner changes and the valves come in a 1/2” to 1 1/2” clamp size and 0.37"ID to 1.37"ID range. The DRVs can be used with purposefully engineered and molded ARTeSIL® silicone liners in both individual valves and valve arrays. These matched valve and liner designs allow for exceptional fluid control, removing dead-legs and significantly low hold-up volumes. You simply replace and dispose of each liner/insert after each application, which is more efficient than cleaning and reusing a traditional stainless-steel diaphragm valve.
- Reduced down time
- No cleaning validation
- No batch-to-batch cross contamination risk
- Highest reliability for critical valves
- Safe, reliable and simplified processing
- No entrapment areas
- No product loss
- No shear stress on cells and proteins compared to traditional diaphragm valves
- Lower pressure drop, reduced process equipment size
- Suits both pressurized and unpressurized applications
- No changes in heat sterilization method of choice