ARTeSYN® Biosolutions will be exhibiting at the 13th Annual bioProcessUK Conference in St. James’s Park, in Newcastle, UK (home of the Newcastle United FC) .
The Conference Schedule is, as follows:
- 23 November 2016, 09.00 – 22.30, to
- 24 November 2016, 08.45 – 14.30.
We will be at Booth No. 23! We would love for you to drop by, and say hi!
We are excited to show you the revolutionary-designed ARTeSYN® suite of products; such as, our pinch valve, diaphragm replacement valve, and patented module instrumentations.
The ARTeSYN® suite of products is unlike anything in the market, and unlike anything you’ve ever seen!
Come and see for yourself!
Join the future of biopharmaceutical processes. Choose Single-Use Technology, choose ARTeSYN®.
This year’s Annual bioProcessUK Conference will centre on the theme “Processing priorities for the future”. The programme will be made up of keynote presentations, panel discussions, poster flashes, workshops, one-to-one speed partnering and the networking dinner.
Back by popular demand – bioProcessUK unplugged – an opportunity to meet and catch up with colleagues at the pre-conference networking drinks reception which is kindly supported by SAFC.
The key aspects will be:
- Medicines manufacturing in the UK
- Next generation antibody molecules
- MMIP technology and innovation update
- Hear the latest in gene therapies
- Future analytics
- Technologies to deliver the future
- Learn about the latest innovations from the early stage career researchers in a snappy poster flash session
- Enjoy the Peter Dunnill Award Lecture from this year’s worthy recipient
- Oodles of networking time plus 1-1 partnering
- Conference dinner at the Discovery Museum
Plus much more…
You can read more about the bioProcessUK Conference at http://www.bioprocessuk.org/